- VCC – this is the +3.3V power supply connection, connect to Pi’s pin 1 (3.3V)
- GND – this is the power supply ground, connect GND to Pi’s pin 6 (ground)
- SCL – this is the I2C clock signal, connect SCL to Pi’s pin 5 (probably you can use other pin)
- SDA – this is the I2C data signal, connect SDA to Pi’s pin 3 (probably you can use other pin)
- INT – this is the I2C interrupt signal – we won’t use this for now
Yet, I compiled the C code for the MMA7660 given by this guy here, and it works fine. Nonetheless, I want to use only Python on my project, and since the accelerometer is not a very important sensor for now, I will leave it on the side for now.